Long Island Bankruptcy And Tax Law Firm

On the road to financial recovery, there are many paths you can take. The firm of Jeffrey M. Rosenblum, P.C., is a comprehensive legal practice focused on taxation, debtors' rights, creditors' rights, bankruptcy, and personal and business financial planning for its clients for more than 40 years. Our extensive knowledge of tax, bankruptcy and commercial law enables us to provide the highest-quality legal representation to our individual and business clients. We are here to navigate you past the roadblocks you encounter in your financial matters.

Our approach is to tailor our legal counsel to each client's particular matter in an attempt to resolve his or her legal and financial issues. We believe this approach separates the law firm of Jeffrey M. Rosenblum, P.C., from many other firms that provide similar legal services. We have offices in Great Neck, Armonk, Rockville Centre, Melville, London UK, and Brooklyn.

A Fresh Start On The Road To Financial Recovery

The overriding concern at the firm of Jeffrey M. Rosenblum, P.C., is that each matter, small or large, be provided with the high-quality, cost-effective legal services that achieve the best results for our clients. Regardless of the matter, personal attention to detail and efficient, timely work are hallmarks of the firm.

We can offer you these unique benefits with specific practice experience in many areas, including:

We know that you have a choice of lawyers and we appreciate you considering our firm. Our hope is that you'll feel confident in our ability to meet all of your expectations.

Free Attorney Consultation

We offer a free initial consultation about tax, bankruptcy, debt relief, estate, trust and other business matters. Please call 866-394-2661 or fill out the contact form on this website. We have offices in Great Neck and Melville on Long Island and in Rockville Centre, in Westchester County.

We are a debt relief agency. The law firm of Jeffrey M. Rosenblum, P.C., helps individuals and business owners file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.