Estate Planning: Protecting Assets, Minimizing Taxes
Whether your estate is worth $400,000 or $4 million, protecting your assets and passing them on to your heirs require comprehensive analysis and careful planning. At the law firm of Jeffrey M. Rosenblum, P.C., we have offices in Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk County, as well as Brooklyn and London, UK. We provide counsel on all aspects of estate planning and administration, including:
- Will and trusts: Based on your goals, we will help you select the appropriate estate planning arrangement.
- Living wills, health care proxies and powers of attorney: These legal documents can ensure that your wishes are carried out if you are incapacitated.
- Tax and insurance planning: We can help you minimize or avoid inheritance and estate taxes.
- Succession planning: Through family limited partnerships and other types of entities, we can help you pass on your business to the next generation of owners and reduce inheritance taxes.
- Probate services: We represent executors and administrators of estates.
- Probate litigation: We represent family members, executors and administrators in will contests and other types of surrogate’s court litigation.
- Guardianships and conservatorships: If you need to take responsibility for a loved one’s care or finances, we can assist with the court process.
A hallmark of our firm is our tax expertise. Our primary attorney, Jeffrey M. Rosenblum, is a former law clerk to the chief judge of the U.S. Tax Court in Washington, D.C., and was a tax and estate partner in midsized New York City firms for more than 15 years. Mr. Rosenblum is sensitive to the importance of tax consequences in estate and trust planning, and can help you develop successful strategies for minimizing estate, gift and income taxes.
Free Attorney Consultation
For a free initial consultation with an experienced estate planning lawyer, call 866-394-2661 or fill out the contact form on this website.